Who doesn’t love a nice cup of creamy spicy tasting chai on a cold winter day? Our version of chai not only fortifies your senses; it’s super warming, and will strengthen the immune system, calm the nerves, and gets the digestive system ready for hearty winter meals! Chai spice is not only for drinking though, read more to find out what else you can do with this exotic blend of spices and herbs!
You can use your chai herbs in a wide variety of places…
1. In soap for added smell and an appealing look
2. Burn on incense charcoal for an exotic scent in any room
3. Fill a jar 2/3rds of the way with the herbs either powdered or cut. Top the jar with oil, cover and let sit in a warm place for several weeks. This makes a warming massage oil!
4. Add to bath salts! 1 cup epsom salts, 1/2 cup baking soda, 2 Tbsp Chai Spice
5. Sprinkle a bit on cooked oatmeal and yogurt.
6. Add several tablespoons of powdered chai spices to honey and stir until it’s a nut butter consistency. Spread it on everything!!!!
7. Add the spice blend to spiced chocolate truffles
8. Make chai cookies and brownies…and I’ll come over to your house!