Home page Forums What’s a good herb for…? Younger healthier skin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

What are some good herbs (especially ones that work well together) for healthier skin? I’d love to make a regular concoction that I can use on a regular basis.

Hello PJ!

Thanks for reaching out with your question! First off, I want to say that healthy skin is an outward sign of inner health. That means, cheetos eating isn’t going to benefit the skin! Did you know that I am the author of Wild and Beautiful, Naturally? It’s a natural skin care book jammed packed with exactly what you’re looking for! Information about healthy skin and how to achieve it. AND several dozen recipes that are super easy to make! Water, exercise, good sleep, dealing with stressors and so much more play a part in achieving healthy skin.

Get yourself over to the homepage cedarmountainherbs.com and click on “Get Your Copy” to start your journey.

Bitter herbs are skin healthy herbs, cleansing the skin from the inside out.
    Herbs such as lavender, rose, chamomile, calendula, and comfrey are wonderful go-to herbs for all kinds of skin issues.

I’d LOVE to hear what people are using!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.