Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Kristinajm87
      Wildling

I sometimes suffer from sciatic pain… a real pain in the … you know… and its literally in the middle of my butt cheek… tmi.. sorry? but it can get painful..

I want to make some kind of herbal salve pain rub..

I was thinking of using:
      Willow for the salicin
      Lavender for cool and calm
      Cinnamon for some heat?

what else would be amazing for helping pain in this way?

Kristina

Sciatic pain IS a pain in the tookus.

Gentle stretches, posture correction when sitting and standing, refraining from crossing the legs are all good starts.

Anti-inflammatory herbs – willow, balm of gilead, etc

These two herbs are a good go-to when used in tandem:

St. John’s Wort and Goldenrod, Solidago canadensis

Sciatic pain IS a pain in the tookus.

Gentle stretches, posture correction when sitting and standing, refraining from crossing the legs are all good starts.

Anti-inflammatory herbs – willow, balm of gilead, etc

These two herbs are a good go-to when used in tandem:

St. John’s Wort and Goldenrod, Solidago canadensis

SydneyWaters
      Wildling

I am sure Ayurvedic herbs will help. I had been suffering from acne and one of my friends refers to Ayurvedic remedies. I have made some changes in my diet and used herbs like Aloe vera, neem, chamomile, tea tree, and within a few months I have noticed my acne disappearing. Now I have clear skin. There are plenty of sites available. You can check. I follow iahas.com

Sydney, thank you for chiming in! I’m happy to hear about the diet changes and I’m sure other lifestyle changes you might be making. Acne is healed from the inside out with attention to products put on the skin including clothes detergents.

xxoo

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.