Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Kristina marvinKristinajmarvin
      Wildling

I am hoping to get a bit of assistance in trying some different formulas. My niece has a pretty bad case of eczema. She mainly gets it on her arms, in the crease by her elbow… she is super embarrassed by it… originally I made a comfrey salve for her. It was green and not the prettiest. Yesterday I whipped up an amazing cream which I might end up using personally for daily use as a lotion. I added oats, aloe (some from my actual plant, and some purchased) coconut oil, shea and some jojoba oil with some beeswax to solidify it up a bit. I added some lavender and geranium/rose essential oil. It seemed to help a LOT, just within the first 24 hours… what other herbs would be useful for this? I will give this some time to test it out and see if it helps.. what are some other herbs used or that we could try? What is a good herb for itching?

Very cool that you’re whipping up herbal remedies for your niece! Something to consider is “why” she has eczema. Diet? Detergents? Soaps? Allergies? Many factors create disease in the body and eczema usually has an allergy and/or stress component. Don’t forget to read the considerations in “what’s a good herb for…” subject/topic. There’s a lot of fab information there to start with when asking that question.

In light,
      Queen Bee

Stacy HarrisStacy Harris
      Wildling

My eczema salve has yarrow, olive oil, coconut oil, camomile, beeswax, and eucalyptus oil. Hope that helps

Kristina marvinKristinajmarvin
        Wildling

Thank you Stacy!

And Thank you Suzanne 😊

Kristina

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.