Date: Saturday, February 8th
Time: 9:30am – 1:30pm
Instructor: Heather Bruno
Join Heather for a day of making herbal truffles and other decadent delights both edible and skin care that are not only scrumptious but good for you! Just in time for Valentine’s Day, these are perfect for gift giving or a treat for yourself.
What she’ll make – and take – during the workshop:
- Dark Chocolate Elderberry, and Wild Rose Truffles: Herbal truffles are super yummy, healthy, and carry the medicine of plants to people in a way that they will happily eat! And yes, chocolate comes from a plant so it is technically an herb and definitely health
y for your body and soul!
- Hawthorn Shrub: Valentine’s Day can be stressful! Hawthorn is the “everything will be ok” herb that takes you from eeek to aaaah!
- Valentine’s Day Tea Blend: All the soothing herbs that can be shared at the table or used in the bath.
- Herbal Brownies: One of my apprentices’ favorites, these brownies are vegan and raw, all organic, and full of healthful herbs!
- Doug Fir Mineral Bath Soak: Therapy for your skin! Epsom salts and baking soda draw out impurities from the skin, conditions and nourishes the skin while providing relief from muscle aches and pains. The fir needles and bark provide a phenomenal amount of pain-relieving essential oils and smell like heaven on earth.
- Heavenly Rose and Chamomile Lotion Bars: Use as a barrier before gardening, after washing the dishes – you get the idea! And for those oo-la-la moments when you want to feel extra soft and delectable!
We’ll discuss cool ideas for packaging that will be just the perfect touch for your loved ones. And you know that we will share amazing information about the herbs used! We can’t wait to spend the day with you! Can you feel the love already?
What to bring: your sweet selves, a notebook, and lunch.
Location: Suzanne Tabert’s home in Bothell. Address will be provided in the registration email.
Register for the Workshop: